Places are a big part of your festival. The CMS allows you to create different places so you can use them on your interactive map or create shows.
1. In "Content" in your CMS, select "Places". There, you'll be able to create all the different places of your festival.
2. You can add an exact address to your place, or leave it empty. If you decide to add one, it will be easier to add it in your Maps.
3. Do not hesitate to use tags in order to classify your places on the map. (Food / Drinks / Toilet / Merchandising / Venues ... )
4. Once that's done, select "Maps". This will lead you to every map you created. More on that in the how to create a map article here.
5. Clicking on any map you created will show you said map with a list of every place available. You can then select a place and a small marker will appear. Be sure to drag and drop the pin at the right location for the place.
Please sign in to leave a comment.